It’s full steam ahead on construction
Great progress is being made at our Elizabeth Street construction site, where Morgan Glen Iris is really starting to take shape. Our builders completed a great deal of work in July and August. We’re delighted with the progress of the construction and it means we’re looking forward to residents being able to move into Morgan Glen Iris in autumn 2021.
The work completed in July included:
- Completion of the concrete structure excluding level two
- Handover of the substation base to United Energy
- Relocation of site amenities
- Commencement of services and insulation in the basement
- Commencement of concrete blockwork
- Commencement of structural steel to level two.
The work completed in August included:
- Complete stripping of all formwork up to level two
- Continue roof/wall framing to level two
- Commence setout and high level rough in to ground floor