November construction news
It’s amazing the difference a few months makes! Despite the restrictions in Melbourne over the past few months, our builders have been forging ahead at the Morgan Glen Iris construction site. With works now over 60% complete, we’re well on target to meet all our construction deadlines. Very exciting!
Here’s what our builders have been up to:
- Lift fitout 50% complete
- Roof plant installation and commissioning underway
- Permanent power on
- Apartments glazing installed
- Levelling of ground floor, rendering walls, installing timber ceilings
- Level one services rough in, sheeting installation, window installation
- Level two high level rough in, windows in, roof installation.
- Lift fitout complete
- Roof plant installation and commissioning underway of all roof areas
- All glazing complete
- Standing seam walls 50% complete
- Internal courtyard commenced blockwork; rendering planter boxes
- Commenced north canopy
- Ground floor tiles and joinery installed, balcony dividers in, waterproofing
- Level one floor levelling complete, balcony dividers in, sheeting ceilings
- Level two commenced sheeting ceilings, complete rough-in and wall sheeting, ceiling gridding.